Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Auditions and Competitions

 Hi guys, sorry this is a late one, been busy busy busy. Samaritans have been good; I go to training once a week and I've learnt so much about people’s psychology. I've realised I’m emotionally stronger than I give myself credit for; people can sometimes take their lives on the phone to Samaritans and we just simply have to be there with them.

Currently applying for postgraduate degrees and it’s difficult; the application forms are so detailed and time consuming I feel like I’m applying to the army and quite frankly I can’t make up my mind where I want to go…or what to do.

I've applied to several drama schools, even got into one… Got my LAMDA audition in April and now I’m considering flying off to Belfast to study, start again and all, but still worried about whether I can go through all of that again.

I’m off to a cheerleading competition tomorrow… I’m in the dance squad and I’m pretty nervous and there’s one step I JUST CANNOT GET and it’s rather frustrating. I look like one of those dancing elephants in Fantasia…or were they hippos? Regardless, that is me, depressingly. And being surrounded by perfectly perky blonde perfect body cheerleaders for 3 days, I definitely feel like a lump :S


As requested, an update on Aberforth. I went away for a couple of days to return to a cat the size of a small boulder. Whilst checking his stomach it felt very, very odd, thus I took him to the vet. Turns out he had eaten an ENTIRE pigeon. A whole pigeon. With most of the bones. And several feathers. He went through some procedure to get someone of it out and had a jab in case he got an infection from the flying rat, overall costing me £175. I hate this cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment