Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Graduation and Moving On

Well I graduated with a first degree. Don’t ask me how as I am still unsure myself… Basically I originally got 65% for my dissertation so overall I was due to get a 2:1. Then a day before results letters came out the exam boards boosted it up to 68% making my entire degree jump from a 2:1 to a 1st. Happy days. No idea what I’m going to do with this degree but I’m pretty certain I’m not going to be working in film or television this year. I’ll work for a year, ‘discovering’ myself, and then hopefully start a Masters course in something I want to do in September 2015.

On a different note, Aberforth has been a complete idiot. He has a low IQ as it is but he’s really excelled himself this time. He got stuck in a window. I open my kitchen window slightly and he uses it as his cat flap. One day next door had their window open and Aberforth decided to attempt to climb in just like he would at his house. I came home from work to find him somehow wedged in next doors window, before proceeding to fall and slice his paw open. Safe to say he got his mashed potato for dinner to cheer him up. He has cost over £200 in vet bills and was kept in for a week with a cone on his head and he was near suicidal. When he was let out the other week it was like a scene from Billy Elliot, I half expected him to start dancing with glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment