Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Thank you and goodbye! *curtain falls*

Nell
So this is my final blog. I think a grand total of 30 people have visited this page, so this is for you, my loyal fans. Friday the 5th is my last day in the Enquiry Unit which means I have worked here for 1 year and 2 months in total. Seems like only yesterday I was starting clearing and was absolutely terrified of going on the phone. Time flies eh.

Life is an open book for me right now, no direct path just lots of opportunities. I’m still doing my part time acting course and I’m also looking at full time work and have 4 interviews lined up and 1 job offer so I know at least I’m not going into unemployment J  I feel that I will be going down either the retail or marketing route and although my degree is neither of these, it’s still a first degree and I’m sure it will help me in the long run. I know after this year I’ll want to move somewhere more exciting than Mottingham, like Scotland or Cornwall but my main goal is America. When I’m rich and famous and winning an Oscar I’ll mention you all in my speech.. *cough*.

Aberforth also send his farewells. Well, no he doesn’t as he has the IQ of a grape and only lives to eat, but the sentiment is still there. He’s all settled in to our new flat even though he is now mortal enemies with next door’s cat and has lost three collars running away from this animal; I have no idea how to fix this problem. All I know is this means he’s inside more, which means annoying me more.


So thank you all, from my colleagues to my supervisors; this job has been a life saver as it has actually provided me money for food on more than one occasion and thanks to my Clearing team of 2014, the best one I’ve had J



No comments:

Post a Comment